Feb 9, 2009

OMG, heart melting words~~~

Haha, it's so funny what I am going to tell about. Today I started a four-days training course which about Consultative Selling Skill and Key Account Management. It is conducted by a world-class consultant associate. The facilitator is from Australia. He is a very experienced marketing and sales person. He shared many valuable view with us.

Even I am not doing sales job, but I really appreciate that my boss invited to the course. There are so many principles and theories can perfectly apply in personal life. Even though I had many many sales training before, but the trend is always changing. There is always new concepts, and you can always learn something from different facilitator.

In today's agenda, we talked about the importance of Listening of handling objections. The guy gave us an example of how important for a guy to listen to the girl when there was a objection in relationship. He said the girl probably wanted the guy to give some reaction or sympathy when the girl's talking. Then the words were spoken out smoothly "Oh honey, it must feel awful!"

Haha, I was a bit in the day dream. I was shocked by those words came back to the classroom from the dreamland straight away. IT FEELS SO FREAKING AWESOME. hehehe.... soft voice... considerate and sympathetic.... OMG, haven't heard of these kinda words for a long time. Pathetic! I laughed at myself afterward, but it was really sweet, heart melting sweet!

OH my dear God, are you going to send me a sweet guy soon?!

No comments: